Endpoint Security & Response
Integrated endpoint security solution that fuses real-time continuous monitoring & collection of data with automated alerts & analytical abilities.
End Point Detection & Response is designed to provide end-point security to organizations with the latest infrastructure in their cloud environments. Our solution was born out of the need for a security resolution that addressed the demands of organizations with cloud-native environments. Most of these servers run on Linux within public/private clouds with most developers working on a Mac system. Alternatively, the existing commercial security is aimed at Windows systems, which makes our security platform highly appealing since it can operate on all Linux, OS X & Windows.
Our End Point Detection & Response Management solution can be deployed on cloud or on your premises. Utilising an on-premise application, your organisation can seamlessly integrate the data into your existing SIEM solutions for log keeping & alert management via our single console.
Response Features :
- Easily isolate systems either manually or automatically when threats are detected.
- Remove files or run further investigations by directly accessing the systems console
- Shutdown or Lock the system immediately
Key Features :
- End Point Detection & Response gives security teams a deep, rich set of endpoint data that they can process for security purposes. For example, you can use End Point Detection & Response to see what’s happening on endpoints by logging multiple types of events.
- This collected data is used for automatic behavioural analysis that includes anomaly detection of users and software.
- That information, in turn, could be forwarded to a SIEM without the need of additional third-party tools.
- End Point Detection & Response has a very small footprint and in normal cases does not exceed more than 8-10% CPU usage with less than 250 MB of memory usage, it has also got a built in watchdog that throttles the usage when it exceeds the threshold.
- End Point Detection & Response provides next gen threat detection capabilities and helps to respond to a threat through a central console.
- It collects data of over 300 different inputs from the Operating System and helps to automatically analyze and detect threats.
Extend your detection & response across all your endpoints & servers. End Point Detection & Response allows you to leverage techniques that enable you to discover & respond to threats before they compromise your data and operations.
End Point Detection & Response vs. Antivirus
End Point Detection & Response
- Includes anomaly detection for user and software behaviour through which it can detect attacks that a regular Anti-Virus cannot.
- Centralized security and continuously monitor the security threats across all the endpoints of the network.
- Detect all endpoint threats and provide near real-time alerts for the identified threats
- Real-Time scanning for IOC, End Point Detection & Response allows users to upload IOCs and scan systems on-demand which includes a browser,process, network, file activity.
- Single program which serves basic purposes like scanning, detecting and removing viruses and different types of malware.
- Decentralized security system which falls short of providing adequate security to the ever-expanding digital networks.
- Detects malware and viruses by signature-based detection or heuristic scan which are preloaded in its engine
- AV can only update its database for newest threat signatures and
- Can scan and report on the same.
EPH3 CP1, Golf Course Road, Sector 42, 122002
30 Louis Pasteur Street, 7th Floor, Shehnaz Tower, 1112-07