Red Teaming Platform
Red Teaming Platform is an automated adversary emulation tool that simulates real world attacks on your internal network.
The architecture has been built on the Mitre Att&ck framework, providing simple deployment options for Windows, Linux & Mac. Ideal for financial companies and large organisation, our tool is the most effective way to test the efficiency of your current SIEM & SOC environment. It can be utilised across multiple platforms & is fully customisable for your needs.
- Automated Decision making
- Complete logs and reports to show how the attack was performed
- Ability to run your own customised simulations
- Provides seamless updates and support
- Replicate APT attacks on your infrastructure
- Put your servers & network to the test to gauge their robustness against advanced attacks.
- Check your response to every possible attack before it affects your organisation
- Decrease the need for frequent VAPT & Threat hunting activities
- Put your security teams to the test on their response times.
- Specifically designed to cater to BFSI, LEA, Defence, Intelligence & Critical Infrastructure organisations.
EPH3 CP1, Golf Course Road, Sector 42, 122002
30 Louis Pasteur Street, 7th Floor, Shehnaz Tower, 1112-07